The Logic modular solution is a totally flexible toilet system that boasts both the highest standard in luxury, and an ability to be installed in places not accessible to standard trailer and modular toilet technologies. Each component of the system is standalone during transportation making movement into very low accessibility venues an effective solution. Whether you require a single cubicle and a vanity unit for your event for 20 guests, or you’re planning a ball for 5000, we can accommodate your needs.
Exterior: Oak Finish
Interior: Oak and Travertine Marble Finish
Lighting: LED Lighting
Taps: Auto Taps – Infrared
Basins: Hot Water Glass Bowl
Vanity Tops: Oak
The Logic system can be configured in several ways. Firstly connection to its own standalone system for applications where there is no access to water and waste on site. Secondly connection to mains water and a waste manhole within 300m of the washroom location through the pump station. Finally connection directly to the mains water and directly into the waste within close proximity of the units. Call us for which of these will suit your event best.
Consumtion depending on application. Range between 16amp (A) single phase connection for a small system upwards for larger set ups.
Logic Range – Luxury Disabled Pods
- We build from the ground up from within the UK, using top spec components only…durability is the key with hire and in our experience, true durability comes only with quality ingredients.
- Proudly hand finished by experts within the industry, utilising over 25 years’ collective experience in the design and manufacturing of luxury toilet trailers.
- Ultra-low entrance point meaning very short access ramp.
- Luxurious locally sourced English oak finish.
- Fully Part M Compliant.
- Custom projects undertaken, please see http://eventwashrooms.co.uk/ranges/design-manufacturing/ for further information.
- Unisex: 1 Cubicle and 1 Washbasin.
- Standalone – requires connection to mains water and waste drainage. When supplied with one of our luxury washroom trailers, can piggy back the trailer waste tank and fresh water supply.
- Length: 2.20 m (7 ft 2 in).
- Width: 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in).
- Height: 2.20 m (10 ft 2 in).
- Weight: 300 kg (dry).
- Via 16 amp (A) connection.