We’re on the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
At Event Washrooms, we understand the best design and manufacturing comes from a genuinely holistic viewpoint…from the initial idea right through to the fruition of the product.
Our company ethos is such that we seek excellence throughout our entire business. We have a strong desire to innovate the industry through our collective passion and through being open to new and inventive solutions…ultimately we believe there’s an inherent beauty to great design and manufacturing in the right way at the right time.
We are fortunate to have a strong creative team where our engineers work alongside our designers from the very beginning of the design process…we believe we can learn from each other thereby benefitting our clients and our company as a whole.
We’re very much inspired by Sir Jony Ive, Sir Norman Foster and the Lockheed ‘Skunk Works’ genius, Clarence Leonard ‘Kelly’ Johnson. It was Kelly Johnson who created the ‘KISS’ principle, realising that most systems work best if they’re kept simple rather than made complicated.
We literally create and build from the ground up, something we’re very proud of. Inspired by the Japanese philosophies Hansei and Kaizen, we apply these ideas through continually questioning ourselves on what we do, how we do it, and through continually seeking improvements…in short, we’re always on the lookout for a better way forward.
Typical design and manufacturing undertakings
- Luxury toilet trailers – in our signature Viridis or Albus styles.
- Custom ‘über-trailers’ – the sky really is the limit here! Shepherd’s huts, F1 themes, Jungle style cladding etc…let us know what would you like, challenge us to make it happen!
- Shower trailers – providing a luxury shower experience away from home.
- Bespoke modular ‘Logic’ washroom systems – providing the finest plumbed-in or self-contained luxury toilet experience within any building / structure.
- Renovations and refurbishments – providing plumbed-in or self-contained luxury toilet solutions whilst ongoing works occur.
- Pop-up restaurants, cinemas, event spaces – custom or ‘off-the-shelf’ designs, ensure your clients have a luxury toilet experience commensurate with your event.
- In house 3D design, CAD work – see with precision where you are with your idea/concept.